Saturday, October 11, 2008

long hair vs short hair or no hair?









I saw someone else's blog talking about Sung's hair style.

http://usws.isgreat.org/2008/10/im-cutting-my-hair.html


This gave me a hint for today's article. (Yes. I am running out of my topics...)

Which one of hair styles Sung tried before do you like most?

Honestly, I cannot choose because I love them all. I'm still thinking... which one.... hmm... nop. I cannot choose.

By the way, have anyone even seen Sung in Hanbok - Korean traditional cloth? I'd really love to see him in Hanbok. He may look good with short hair in Hanbok. But if he wear Kimono - Japanese traditonal cloth, he may look better with his long hair. I'm just day-dreaming him in many different clothing... :p

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband is trying to decide on a new hairstyle now...

Did you get my message about the Sung Kang interview? Check it out here:

http://elena.ningin.com

Mari said...

Hi, Elena. Yes. I got your message at Alive not Dead site. Thank you very much. I will quote your article in my blog this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Uhh, i love his long hair... like the one he had in Tokyo Drift. He looks even cooler when he lets one side drop over his face!!

By the way, i tried asking the hairstylist for his hairstyle (with a different cut for the front) but they screwed up the whole thing! :(

Mari said...

hi, usws

thank you for visiting my blog. :) sorry to hear about your hair. hope it grows back soon...

Anonymous said...

I like them all ...I can't pick..Long hair.

Anonymous said...

LONG

Unknown said...

Definitely long. He looks so cool and hot with long hair:D short hair looks a little :/

Mari said...

Hi Janessa Song!

Thank you for your comment. I haven't see any new comment here for a while, but glad to know there is someone who still look at my old post. Yes. I like Sung's long hair, too. But he seems to hate it. Did you read his recent interview? He said he will never grow his hair long again. We'll see...

Anonymous said...

PAUL WALKER LAUREN HASHIAN DANY GARCIA SIMONE ALEXANDRA JOHNSON WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

LADY GAGA WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

RIHANNA WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

T I RIHANNA WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X