Saturday, October 11, 2008

long hair vs short hair or no hair?









I saw someone else's blog talking about Sung's hair style.

http://usws.isgreat.org/2008/10/im-cutting-my-hair.html


This gave me a hint for today's article. (Yes. I am running out of my topics...)

Which one of hair styles Sung tried before do you like most?

Honestly, I cannot choose because I love them all. I'm still thinking... which one.... hmm... nop. I cannot choose.

By the way, have anyone even seen Sung in Hanbok - Korean traditional cloth? I'd really love to see him in Hanbok. He may look good with short hair in Hanbok. But if he wear Kimono - Japanese traditonal cloth, he may look better with his long hair. I'm just day-dreaming him in many different clothing... :p

8 comments:

Elena Stevenson said...

My husband is trying to decide on a new hairstyle now...

Did you get my message about the Sung Kang interview? Check it out here:

http://elena.ningin.com

ak1998 said...

Hi, Elena. Yes. I got your message at Alive not Dead site. Thank you very much. I will quote your article in my blog this weekend.

usws said...

Uhh, i love his long hair... like the one he had in Tokyo Drift. He looks even cooler when he lets one side drop over his face!!

By the way, i tried asking the hairstylist for his hairstyle (with a different cut for the front) but they screwed up the whole thing! :(

ak1998 said...

hi, usws

thank you for visiting my blog. :) sorry to hear about your hair. hope it grows back soon...

Anonymous said...

I like them all ...I can't pick..Long hair.

Anonymous said...

LONG

Janessa Song said...

Definitely long. He looks so cool and hot with long hair:D short hair looks a little :/

Mari said...

Hi Janessa Song!

Thank you for your comment. I haven't see any new comment here for a while, but glad to know there is someone who still look at my old post. Yes. I like Sung's long hair, too. But he seems to hate it. Did you read his recent interview? He said he will never grow his hair long again. We'll see...