Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wrong about DPRK's food!

http://elena.ningin.com/2008/10/14/chow-talk-with-sung-kang-part-1/#more-70

I just realized I started with part2 of Elena's article about Sung. In Part1, they talked more about foods. I need to correct Sung about the food in North Korea. I think it's my 3rd or 4th time reading Sung talking about North Korea briefly. It sounds like he does not know much about there. I may know a bit more at least about food. Their foods are not spicier than South's. And it is not as closed as Sung thinks. But I should not blame Sung having limited knowledge about there. It's just Western media don't write positive things about them much. In that sense, US is the one to be called "closed." I hope Sung knows what I mean here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIESTO / DZEKO FT POST MALONE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BAD BUNNY / J BALVIN WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B / BRUNO MARS WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B MEGAN THEE STALLION WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X