Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sung = good husband?



http://elena.ningin.com/2008/10/17/chow-talk-with-sung-kang-part-2/

Elena, with whom I exchanged messages at a networking site called "Alive Not Dead" before, informed me about her recent phone interview with Sung Kang this week. She is a real writer unlike me -- just writing whatever comes to mind with a lot of typos and gramatical errors. Plus, she directly talked to Sung over the phone! I envy you, Elena~~

In this interview, Sung mentioned about his fiance. It was not my first time reading Sung talking about his fiance in his interview. I guess he is not hiding this at all. To be honest with you, I have even seen the picture in which I can see Sung and Miki together. (Don't ask me to reveal this picture to public. I don't want Sung hates me. I am still not sure if Miki is a Japanese decendant or not... it makes me happy if she is because I'm a Japanese, too.) I have no idea when he will marry her. He should hire my husband to be his wedding photographer -- my husband is a professional photographer (www.photographyjun.com).

By the way, Elena, didn't you steal the first picture in your article from this blog? :) I took the screenshot from Knight Rider. Do I have any portion of copy right? Or am I the one to be accused for piracy?

Regarding today's picture, I stole this from a Japanse guy who went to see K-1 in LA a few years ago. He said he happened to find Sung after K-1 games finished. He asked Sung if he it's ok to take him and got a permission. He said Sung was very nice.

My husband and I watches K-1 on TV sometimes, too. I wonder who is Sung's favorite. Is Sung related to Denis Kang? -- no... I don't think so. Kang is a very common family name in Korea.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...Did u meet her 2 in NYC...Miki is a beautiful name ..But Monica is better. J.K.

Anonymous said...

what is k-1??

Mari said...

Hi, Monica! You are quick!
I just uploaded this article.
Well, I have not seen Elena in person. She just sent me message a few times in the past. She went to see Sung when Sung was on FTG tour in NYC. I went to see Sung in NYC when he was there for UNDOING.

Regarding K1, check this out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-1

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mari, you are correct. I stole the Knight Rider photo from you! I hope you don't mind. The website that I write for will put in another photo if I don't include a good one. Sometimes, I lack the time to search for photos. So thanks ;)

Thanks for helping other fans find my article! http://elena.ningin.com

Mari said...

No problem, Elena! As long as people enjoy Sung's picture, I'm happy. :)

I enjoyed reading your article very much.

Anonymous said...

No...did u meet Miki in NYC..?

Mari said...

hi. No. I have not met Miki in person. You can see her in person if you dine at Sakeniti, I suppose. I'm not sure if she is there every day, though...

Anonymous said...

Hi All

Its such a shame that because you are famous you cant reveal your feelings. I see his profile says single on MySpace.

How long have they been together?

Hes a great actor and seems a nice person and hope they are very happy together.

Mari said...

Hi,

Thank you for your comment.
I'm just one of Sung Kang's many fans. So, don't quote on me about this. But it seems Sung and Miki have been together more than 12 years. Sung officially talked about Miki, as his fiance, in his interview for a manazine or a web site. I think they make a really nice couple.

TIFFANY said...

I DONT KNOW I THINK IT IS WEIRD THAT HE SPENDS MORE TIME HIDING HER. HE HAS ONLY TALKED ABOUT HER TWICE. IN 2006 HE SAID HE WAS WITH HER 4 YEARS AND THEN IN CHOW TALK. I ATE AT SAKENITI IN SEPT 08. HE WAS THERE BUT NO ONE BY THAT NAME WORKED THERE. ON HIS MYSPACE STILL HAS MARKED SINGLE, NO PICS, DONT REALLY TALK ABOUT HER, AND 12 YEARS YOU SHOULD OF SAID I DO BY NOW. IT IS TO WEIRD. OTHER CELBS TALK ABOUT THIER OTHER HALF AND HAVE PICS. HE ACTS WEIRD ABOUT ALOT OF STUFF

Pawida said...

HI Miki! I've been reading your blog for a while n im enjoy reading it. I like Sung too! I really want to see the picture of him and Miki. i've tried so hard to find his picture with miki but i gave up already haha it's really really hard to find ^___^

Pawida said...

oh i typed your name wrong! i mean HI Mari! so sorryyy (ohh this is so embarass!)

Mari said...

Hi, Pawida!

Thank you for leaving your comment. Sorry for my slow response. Don't worry about calling me by a wrong name. I myself always have a trouble remembering other people's name especially when it is a foreign name. :) Sung actually once told me that there have been several people who bothered Miki. So, he does not want to show how she look like, I suppose. If we are real fans, we should respect his privacy, I suppose. But I do understand why you'd like to see her pix. I was once very curious, too. So, I don't blame such curiosity. But we just need to understand, I suppose. :)

Anonymous said...

oi eu sou do brasil e amo sung eu gostaria de ver uma foto dele com sua namorada miki.

dayane said...

oi sou do brasil e amo sung eu gostaria de ver uma foto de com a namorada

Mari said...

Hi dayane,

Thanks for your comment. I used Google translator and got what you meant. Sorry, this blog is not meant to disturb Sung's private life. I respect his privacy as much as I can though I may not look like the type. :D So, I quote only the things that is official. I also use my own common sense to avoid pissing Sung off. Hope you understand. But he already mentioned his fiance/wife's name a few times in the past. So, I thought it is ok to mention her name here. I heard she was harassed by some silly fans, which is totally wrong. I don't want to contribute to such thing though I know most of other fans simply want to congratulate Sung and his wife. Thanks for your understanding!

pavikala said...

OMG....he's engaged oh lord plz tell me its not true plzzzzzz.........wat happen to others girls like me whozz a fan of him.....if he's getting married......

pavikala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

JENNIFER PAIGE WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

MANDY MOORE WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CHER WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X