Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sung and Victor


I was not able to come to this event earlier this month. Sung helped JUMP's launching event at Bloomingdale in LA on December 6th. I got this event invitation from Victor through facebook a few days before my 3-week business trip to Asia begins. I was in Japan on 12/06... Oh well.

I just grabbed some pix that seem to be taken during this event from Victor's flickr account. Hope it is ok to re-use his pictures here.

I'm interested one of the jump shoes that I found at their online shopping site. I will check them out in NYC next month.

9 comments:

padillamorquecho said...

Welcome back Mari...

Mari said...

Thank you, Monica!

Anonymous said...

SEAN PAUL WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

GINGER FOX WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DBOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

GINGER FOX WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

TIESTO / DZEKO FT PREME POST MALONE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BAD BUNNY / J BALVIN WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B / BRUNO MARS WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X