Saturday, June 24, 2017

Are we ready?

Everyone! It's June 24th today! Do you know what does that mean to us? It's Power-eve! OK. I'll be honest. I haven't sign up with Starz yet. But it seems signing up and starting 7 days trial is pretty quick and easy. I'm just waiting for the last minute or wait until Season 4 ends, then, watch them all in one day?

*In this video, Sung is very briefly introduced around 3:11


Meanwhile, I'm getting a lot of update from Team "Code 8." Glad to see things are going well including Sung on set in Toronto. I used to live near there. Well, not exactly "near" there, but didn't I share my old secret that one of my ex lived in Toronto while I live in Rochester, NY. I felt Rochester and Toronto is "near-by" because he used to visit me every weekend, crossing boarder at Niagara Falls. So, Toronto and Niagara Falls bring me back to late 90s'. Also, I saw their Cloud Funding site keeps adding more perks such as a cap. I was going to buy one anyway, and it's only $25. I might get one soon and start jogging/walking with it this summer.  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALEXANDER RUSEV WADE BARRETT SHEAMUS ALBERTO DEL RIO WILL BE IN CODE 8

Anonymous said...

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN JOHN CENA SHAWN MICHAELS MICK FOLEY TRISH STRATUS LITLA MICKIE JAMES KURT ANGLE CHRIS JERICHO A J STYLES WILL BE IN CODE 8

Anonymous said...

CARRIE UNDERWOOD MIRANDA LAMBERT BRAD PAISLEY KENNY CHESNEY ADAM LAMBERT MAREN MORRIS LITTLE BIG TOWN LAUREN ALAINA FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE KEITH URBAN LUKE BRYAN DIERKS BENTLEY ELLE KING BLAKE SHELTON WILL BE IN CODE 8

間瀬聡子 said...

いよいよ始まりますね〜☺️リアルタイムで見れないのが残念😢そちらは盛り上がってますか?楽しみですね❤️