Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Spin off!

http://www.slashfilm.com/dwayne-johnson-jason-statham-fast-and-furious-spin-off/

I totally agreed with this article. Let me quote:

"Honestly, I could not bring myself to enjoy Shaw’s redemption in Fate (baby-protecting fight scene and all!) because of his actions with Han, the true best character in the Fast and Furious franchise. I will only be on board with this spin-off if it entails Han coming back from the dead and becoming Shaw’s worst nightmare."

This one is old and I may have posted the similar one already, but I still like it! Perhaps the spin off should start from right here!

A post shared by Phillip Lee (@leephilip41) on


OK, next. How about Code8? I saw many people posting photos from Toronto. Still no word about dates for Premiere in each location yet.




And this is my recent favorite.

A post shared by Sung Kang Unofficial Fan Page (@sungkang_ufo) on


No comments: