Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Dates confirmed!




I'm so revealed to find out that I can attend the preview of Code 8 in NYC!

It looks fantastic already and people can't stop talking about more about this work in Code 8 Premier Attendee's page in Facebook.

This is a closed Page. You need to get approval from admin to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223185674708730/

Meanwhile, Sung shared his update from Spain! Looks like he is test driving the latest EV from Audi there. Thank you for sharing! But you forgot to show your cute face there. lol~

Anyway, I can't wait to catch up with him and congratulation to all who were involved in this project to put together such a great work. I know I haven't watched yet. But I can smell it already. It's going to be super great!

Another good news is that it's not too late for someone who missed the perk to secure a seat. Check this out:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/code-8-a-film-from-robbie-stephen-amell#/


Should I go for one more with VIP status? Miami sounds good to me...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUSTIN BIEBER WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

JUSTIN BIEBER FT JADEN SMITH WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X