Thursday, April 30, 2020

Enjoying new normal

It's really good to see Sung being so active on all kinds of SNS lately. I love them! Actually, I'm a bit behind lately. It does not mean I stopped loving Sung. I will never leave him! I guess I'm just getting used to "new normal." Hope everyone is having some positives in this new normal conditions. It's sad that I cannot meet people I want to meet. I have no idea when I can book my flight home. That may not even happen for next 1-2 years. But I can feel we care each other. We are spreading our positive message and good vibe. I feel that coming from everywhere. Besides, I still have three cats with me. It's good to see Sung cuddling Dae Ji, the dog.




View this post on Instagram

Wishing everyone a safe weekend...call your mom.

A post shared by sung kang (@sungkangsta) on

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WILL SMITH JADEN SMITH JADA PINKETT SMITH SHEREE ZAMPINO WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 19 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

DANIEL CRAIG WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

SIA BIG GIRLS CRY WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

MARIA MENOUNOS CHRISTINA MILIAN RYAN SEACREST WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FIURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

STARDUST MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10