Sunday, October 4, 2020

Why Dae Ji?

View this post on Instagram

I may need a new assistant...

A post shared by sung kang (@sungkangsta) on


Thank you for sharing a lot of photos and stories lately. It's really good to see that you are living at your fullest despite COVIT19 and all. I especially like it when you share your moment with you Dae Ji. His name remind me my old episode -- I once asked my back-then boyfriend, "which animal you'd pick as the one that represents me?" I was hoping to hear "bunny" or "kitty." At least, something like "squirrel" or "racoon." But his answer was, "Dae Ji." I was like "¿What does that mean?" -- I didn't get it right away because I'm not a Korean. I was still hoping to hear some "cute" animal. But then, he said, "Dae Ji means pig." I was soooo disappointed and also regret that I asked such a silly question. In fact, I was pretty mad at him. "Why couldn't you pick something like bunny?" I guess he is just not a type of person who can say something other than what he'd actually pick. But later, I realized Dae Ji isn't too bad. We eat Dae Ji Gogi a lot because we love it. After all, the back-then boyfriend is my current husband. It's been almost 20 years since he said that to me. lol~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIBOY WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN DAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

SEAN PAUL WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

TIESTO / DZEKO FT PREME POST MALONE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X