Monday, May 26, 2008

Sung will be in Ninja movie?

I just confirmed Sung's latest work been filmed in Germany.

http://ningin.com/blog/comments/rain_training_for_upcoming_movie_ninja_assassin/

More and more Korean big actors are coming to Hallywood for major roles as Japanese. I can feel that the US movie industry is also very aggressive about expanding business in evolving Asian markets. This should be a good trend for the actors like Sung, I believe. He has more chances to get an important role in non-Indie movies. I still love seeing Sung in cool Indies, but it is also good to see him getting wider recognitions worldwide. I'd better stop by his restaurant while he can still keep his down-to-the-earth style. Otherwise, I may not have any more chance to talk to him again after he becomes even more popular and famouse.

No comments: