Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pearl Harbor (2001)

This was filmed prior to BLT. I did watched this movie in 2001 or so, and remember there was one Japanese role there. But I did not know it's Sung until I see his filmgraphy in IMDB.

I bought this DVD just to check Sung. I recognized his voice right away, but it took me a bit of time before I recognize his face. I think one of the reasons people are not too crazy about this movie is that the director did not show Sung long enough. Well, I may be wrong about this movie, but I just wish I could see Sung longer.

3 comments:

Cris said...

I've to admit that when I watched the film I didn't notice him,.. at all! :(

Anonymous said...

WILL SMITH WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

JADA PINKETT SMITH SHEREE ZAMPINO JADEN SMITH TREY SMITH WILLOW SMITH WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10