Sunday, November 16, 2008

At least, he was not a bad guy



http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/video/video.php?cid=446409122&pid=vYia9X3O4btZ0cJMWbGM2wfRz2SpoXuo&play=true&cc=


I just check this out episode of CSI Las Vegas that I missed on Thursday. Thanks to internet, catching up with the espisode I missed is as easy as just searching and clicking a few times. Unfortunately, Sung was not one of the main characters in this episode. But I was able to capture two images.

Let me put a link to someone else's blog referring to the same episode.

http://rokdrop.com/2008/11/14/koreantown-featured-on-csi-say-uncle-episode/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty dissapointed! sung only appeared for like 5mins?!?!!? how can this happen?! he should be the guy who was the ex-ganster! he showed up more than sung!! not fair!!!!!!! oh and sung's hair style was pretty cool :D

Mari said...

Hi, fifi

yeah. I know what you mean. I was hoping to see Sung comes back until last moment of this episode. I guess he did not want to do gangster #47 type of role anymore...

Anonymous said...

NICK LACHEY DREW LACHEY JEFF TIMMONS JUSTIN JEFFRE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X