Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sneaker Deluxe (2008)




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl7L1DxuLQg

I know I'm slow following up on this. Seems like this is only the beginning of a lot more to come.

It's time for me to go back to NYC to see what else is in JUMP store.

I think it is because I know that Sung has never lived in NYC area that I feel Sung is just a visitor to NYC in this short film. I think it is intended here because they let Sung wear "I love NY" shirt.

BTW, if you are a Sung Kang fan like me, you know that Sung has been showing his support to Obama since a while ago. I think he is really excited to experience the historical moment soon.

In case you are curious, I'm not going to vote this time... well, I'm not an American. :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh! i'm pretty jealous of you seeing you sitting beside sung!
i fell in love with him recently. and i'm a fan from bangkok. Tokyo drift was on Cinemax weeks ago, and I watched it like 4times that week, then I fell in love with him! And I went crazy looking for everything of sung, his movies, bio, etc. (but i'm not a stalker!!!) haha...and i just wanted to drop by to say hi and thanks for all the info about sung. and also you tell you that u got a new enemy! :P cheers!

Mari said...

Welcome to my blog, fifi! Thank you for your comment. It's always good to hear from other Sung Kang fans!! Don't be jealous. I haven't seen Sung in person for almost a year and I have no idea when I can see him again... But two of his new movies will be shown in the theaters very soon. I'm eargerly waiting. You are in Bangkok? I'll be traveling KL soon. I know it's not the same country, but kind of close, right?

Anonymous said...

konijiwa~~~KL is near Bangkok! make sure you set up another trip here! :P and i CAN'T WAIT for his movies......i'm dying to see him......> < i'm like...totally crazy..hahaha...just way too charming...have you ever been to saketini? it's like my no.1 place that I wana go right now! lol....
i've been watching the series that he's in recently...and seeing him in short hair is like wow he looks like a big boy...like sunshine you know..:P, and with long hair he looks mature...ARGH! SO CHARMING! anyway! good day!

Anonymous said...

JAY Z WILL BE INB FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

BEYONCE KELLY ROWLAND MICHELLE WILLIAMS WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

DESTINY S CHILD WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X