Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Sung is an excellent brother for his younger sister.  He is helping her selling her designed clothing through his MySpace page. 


I liked many of them, but it seems that those are all in Asian girl's size, meaning, I'm too big to fit even though I am an Asian female, too.  :(  I wish she design something for larger size...

My friend told me that Sung directly got back to her when she contacted him to order one through MySpace. Hurry! It may be your chance to get a direct connection with Sung. I'm not sure how long he will continue taking orders...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! sung has a BIG hair cut! > <

Mari said...

Hi, fifi!

This is an old picture I stole from facebook. I just found the latest one just taken yesterday. I will post it here next time.