Sunday, February 22, 2009

Networking = Powerful


I started feeling less guilty about stealing pictures from someone else's photo albums because I see many of other fans of Sung Kang's also steal from my site or albums. That does not really bother me anyway. In fact, those are actually not "my pictures" from the first place. I just took screenshots from his works or edit pictures that I stole from someone else's site, etc. The only exceptions are the ones taken by my husband and myself. There are total around 20 of them including not-to-well-taken ones. Those are the genuinely "my pictures." I even got Sung's direct oral "OK" for them. (Not sure if he remembers about that, though). But the picture I'm posting today is not one of them. This was is fresh stolen today. :P

This one is not from google search or flickr. This is from networking. As I mentioned several times in the past in this blog, I do enjoy expanding my Sung Kang fans netowrk. I like hearing from other fans who come from totally different background from mine. It is great that I can be in the same network with them with one important thing in common, we are all big Sung Kang fans. We all collect Sung's pictures. We all share what we know about Sung.

I don't know anything about this pix. But since Roger is next to Sung, and from his hair style, I guess this one was takind during FTG's grass-route tour in 2006. Looks like they are in the plane. Did Sung took himself by his camera in the left hand? I know he sometimes does that.

No comments: