Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sung as a producer


According to IMDB, there are three works Sung participated as a producer or co-producer. Two of them are the ones Sung was also in it as an actor, but there is one which Sung does not show up.

Talk to Taka
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274924/

I was a little surprised when I found this work listed in Sung's page, because I remember watching this in 2000. Back then, I was working in Long Island, NY. I had a couple of friends trying to start up some kind of online video portal site as a side business and asked me to check out iFilm.com as an example of what they want to do. This site seems not longer be around or merged to some other business. When I typed this in, I was re-directed to another site, which seems not to be related at all. Maybe they sold the domain name and went out of business. Anyway, I remember wathing this short clip back then. Back then, I was working with a company where one of the managers is a nephew of Pat Morita's. But even without that, I know Pat Morita from Karate Kid, of course.

Well, there is no conclusion for what I'm saying here. I just felt happy when I found Sung was involved with the project which I enjoyed back in 2000. I think I meant to be Sung's fan since then.

Regarding the side business idea, I forgot what exactly happened. But those friends become busy with their personal lives (found a new gf, etc.) and we just lost our interest in pursuing this. I guess I was one of those thousands who'd say "I could've been the YouTube founder if I stayed there a little longer back then..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TREY SONGZ WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X