Saturday, June 13, 2009

An old picture


I hope Sung does not mind I post this old picture that I stole from another site. Well, if he or the site owner does not like what I did, he'll probably let me know about that. So, I will keep this here until that happens.

I've already talked about how Sung felt about his dog, Simba, who passed away a few years ago. So, I know Sung is a dog person rather than a cat person. But I think he has a potential to become cat person. Well, I used to be a very strong dog person myself and sold to the world of adoring cats about 17 years ago. My family always had a dog or two since I was four years old. I still remember I had a really good time with them even though I was bitten by one of them a few times. I was even bitten by my friend's dog who look just like Simba. Yes. I was a Chow who bit me. It was not a serious injury, but I had to take a day off from school and I later had to have a surgery to make the scar look less ugly. Well, that did not make me start keeping distance from dogs. I still like dogs in general. I still pat them whenever I meet friendly-looking ones. I will probably get myself a dog if I can afford a single house in the future.

Anyway, you don't have to have a special incident to turn into a caat person. You just need to start living with one. Soon, you will realize what you missed by being only a dog person. It's still hard to picture Sung holding a cat. But I have a feeling that may happen in the future if it hasn't yet. A dog person is a strong candidate of a cat person at the same time, based on my own experience.

No comments: