Friday, July 24, 2009

Sung in Blue-ray


Thanks to my friend, Monica, I got these great pictures of Sung's a few days ago. As always, I hope I'm not infringing any copyright here.

It seems to be taken when Sung was in the release event of Fast and Furious on DVD and/or Blue-ray. He looks excellent in both pictures~~~

I found another link about Tokyo Drift on Blue-ray, where we can see a screenshot from the scene when Han appeared for the first time in this movie.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=5609&show=review

I know I have a bad habit of mixing two different thing in one article. This link is not related to these pictures. So, hope nobody get confused by this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DR DRE FT SNOOP DOGG WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TOIRETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

DR DRE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

DR DRE FEAT SNOOP DOGG WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X