Saturday, September 5, 2009

Black Cod fish



Sung has updated his status at facebook recently like this: "Picked up a couple of Beautiful Black Cod fish. Ready to filet and marinate. Will go great with a cold Sapporo Reserve. If your around this long weekend come by Saketini." Too bad, I'm not in West Coast any more. :( But it's good to know what he is up to.

This picture has nothing to do with Black Cod Fish. It's just my iPhone's screen capture from BLT. I watched this movie again on my iPhone and enjoyed again. It's a must see for all of Sung Kang fans.

By the way, in case you wonder why I skipped updating this last week, I was in the middle of moving. I did not move too far, but only about 30 miles. Just trying to move a little closer to me and my husband's work. And we still do not have WiFi at home though I have completed online service transfer request a few weeks back. I'm updating with free WiFi at the library near my new place.

No comments: