Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sung the fastest!


I start seeing people writing/posting about Fast Five, but it is hard to confirm which where they were coming from. These days, anyone can make them sound like he or she is from the studio or some sort of insider. But I have no clue. Well, all I can do is being honest about who I am. I'm just a fan. My resource is Internet and some friends who are also very keen about what's new with Sung.

Anyway, I recently found a file sharing site from which I can download Sung's work that I cannot find in iTuens store or Amazon. It sounded very attractive to me, but I just could not tell if it is legit. I don't mind paying, but I don't want to end up with paying to someone who is not related to the work. Hope Sung post legit links from his blog or Web site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAPITAL CITIES WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

OWL CITY CARLY RAE JEPSEN WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10