Monday, November 8, 2010

I wish I can read Português



Thanks to two posts from Anonymous readers, I was able to find pictures of Sung in Brazil now. :D Unfortunately, I do not know how to read Português. (spell wrong?) But I do love this link !!!

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Fotos/0,,GF84428-9801,00-VEJA+FOTOS+DE+VIN+DIESEL+NO+RIO+DE+JANEIRO.html#fotogaleria=13
http://180graus.com/gente/astros-de-velozes-e-furiosos-ja-estao-no-rio-para-as-gravacoes-374694.html


And I'm saving other photos for my future posts. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ele esteve aqui no meu pais ,e eu só descobri no dia que ele foi embora....Vc é mais feliz do que eu,porque vc pode esbarrar com ele aí nos EUA....Kisses...

Faelli_Ackles said...

Adoramos receber sua visita MY LOVE!!!!
Sempre será WELCOME!!!!!!!

Mari said...

Sorry for my slow response. Thank you for leaving comments!!! I sometimes use Google Translator. lol

Anonymous said...

I can translate for you =)

It says nothing specia though...

"See the photos from Vin Diesel in Rio de Janeiro"
"Vin Diesel arrived at the Rio's international airport on wednesday, 3rd"

Anonymous said...

IMAGINE DRAGONS WILL BE IN FAST AND FIRIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10