Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hope I'm doing it right...




OK. Thanks to other fans, I found this picture where copyright clearly claimed. Let me paste it here.. and hope I'm doning it right...

http://pacificrimphotopress.com/details.php?gid=864&pid=60876

Did anyone who attended this party take more picture that is less serious about copyright? I know he and his images are protected and managed by a management company. I do not want to put myself in a trouble by conflicting to their interest. But hey, we need up-to-date Sung.

By the way, no offense to the stylist/photographer/event organizer, etc.. but I always wish my hubby were the one who is in charge of how Sung's picture should come out. Again, no offense to all of his past photographers, but I know Sung's pictures can be in a totally different stage if he works with the one who is optimized to Sung. I am still waiting for the day to come.

No comments: