Saturday, December 10, 2011

New pictures, please!



I know, I have been slower with this blog update recently. This does not mean that I started paying less attention to Sung. That's not true and that will never be true! I'm just waiting for more pictures become available. I do have a few more in my stock. But those are mainly from the movies -- i took screenshots with iPad and iPhone. I did download the movie from iTuens store. It's all legit. But posting these screenshot like this may not be a good idea...



So, I keep searching, searching, and even asking in his official facebook site to share more pic of Sung Kang. Recent ones.



Anyway, let me share one article:


http://entertainment.time.com/2011/12/07/fast-five-is-one-of-times-top-10-movies-of-2011/





Congratulations! Justin and Sung never fail to make us feel proud! How many of you are with me eagerly waiting for Fast Six? :D

No comments: