Sunday, October 20, 2013

Thanks to my new network!



 There are other people who are as keen as I am when it comes to what's up with Sung. Though their history may be shorter -- they recently became Sung's fan after FF6 watched, they are very motivated to find out more about Sung, and update their blog as well when they found something to share. I've seen some screenshots from this video before, but I don't think I have seen this in video format. I grabbed the link to this video from one of such blogs! Thank you for finding this!

You may notice subtitles in Chinese there. I recently had a chance to chat with one of my colleagues who is originally from China, and found that he and his family are so hooked to Korean dramas. Korean pop culture is dominant in Asia! Thanks to technology, we don't have to worry about physically carrying those media with valuable contents recorded. Of course, we are all aware of the side effects. But hey, it's simply impossible to change the trend. We just need to wait and see what's next.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched this video last year and sung is so young and beautiful!!!!!

Mari said...

Hi Lux Lala~

I like this very young Sung, too! :D

Unknown said...

where can i fins the lyric of this song? in english of course XD

Anonymous said...

Hello Mari, how are you?
My name is Marília and I'm Brazilian, so I not speak and write English yet, but I'm learning!
So, what I want to know is you have a page on facebook.
I'm also fan of the Sung Kang, very much and we would to get start an friendship. Of course, I would like to practice my English.
Congratulations on your page, I loved!
I look forward to your answer and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Kisses!

Mari said...

Hi Lux Lala,

Sorry. I'm not sure if I can help you finding one. I don't understand Korean very well, neither. :( But if I happen to know someone translated the lyric and posted somewhere, I'll let you know!

Mari said...

Hello, Anonymous girl from Brazil! Thank you for asking, but sorry that I do not extend my Facebook network to people I don't know in person. Hope you understand. It is because I had a bad experience in the past who also found me through Sung Kang fans network. But I do enjoy exchanging comments here on my blog! So, feel free to leave your comment. I may be slow of getting back to you, but I will eventually reply! Good luck with learning English! I should continue improving my English, too. :P

Anonymous said...

Hello Mari!

First,I'm sorry for taking so long on answering your message.
Second, thak you for the answer, and I would like to say that I understand you, because I've already been through a situation like that in my Facebook... It's not easy.
But I'm very happy to have opportunity to meet you!
Ah, i'm forgot to elucidade: "Anonymous". This is because I have no blog our google Account :)
And thank you very much for your support!
I hope you understand my English! :D
Kisses!

Marília.

Mari said...

Hi Marília,

Sorry for my slow response. Thank you for your comment back! And I appreciate your understanding about my policy. I do enjoy exchanging messages about how much we love Sung here. So, please stay tuned! And check out old articles for many links to video and photos of Sung! :D