Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thinking of him...


I do not know what to do about what happened, but I've been thinking of those saddened by the tragedy. I feel it is important -- though we may be too powerless to make any difference to the situation -- that we take our time to think of people who need support. Though they have no idea who you are, where you are, it helps. I believe in good faith. It's not always about letting them know or providing something physical. But we just keep the person in our prayer, makes a big difference. I cannot explain very well. I used to think "My thought is with you," doesn't do much. But I think I was wrong. Thinking of something makes difference, somehow, eventually. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AKON COLBY O DONIS KARDINAL OFFISHALL BECKY G WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

DALIP SINGH WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10