Thursday, April 9, 2015

Belated Happy Birthday to Sung!

I must confess my brain problem today that I'm somehow confused about Sung's birthday. Though I keep checking his birthday as April 8th, my brain's defect kicks in and makes me believe his birthday is April 9th. I don't know why that happens to me because I've been thinking his birthday, wrote about it here in this blog, talked about it with other fans, etc., so many times. But every year, when it gets close to the day, I start asking myself, was it April 9th? I'm having a serious memory issue with numbers. I lost my ability to memorize phone numbers. I'm having a hard time even with zip codes. 10 digits... 5 digits.. and birthday is actaully max 4 digits without year. Sung's birthday is just 2 digits -- 4 & 8. But I still forget! What's going on with me?

Anyway, nobody cares about my long excuse here, I suppose. I just want to wish a very happy birthday (and very very happy every day) to Sung. Thank you for being so awesome and getting even awesomer as you ages. It's so amazing to see someone who has been really good is even getting better! I can't wait to find out more about Sung's up-coming works.

This one is from BLT. Han always looks perfect when he is behind the wheel like this!

No comments: