Monday, May 2, 2016

See you in a little bit

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1240775970056453770_3190735910

Sung started posting more pictures on his instagram account. I wish I were a car person. I'm not against of it, but I guess I'm just an average female who knows what my family and close friends are driving, but that's about it. My niece is actually a little better because she is so into Transformer. But anyway, I'm really glad he is a car person. That keeps him busy and produce a lot of grate shots and stories to share with us.

By the way, I'm traveling international starting tomorrow. I may or may not be able to update this blog for a while. That does not mean I got noting to say about how much I adore Sung. Let's see how much I can do with my iPad mini.

2 comments:

CL_Julyn said...

See you soon!

mami said...

今夜日本ではワイスピが放送されます!![MAX 4作目]
DVDを持っていても放送されるとなると見てしまいますね
そして・・たぶん・・吹き替えの声が悪い!!ってがっかりするんだろうな笑