Saturday, May 27, 2017

Let me catch up first...

Looks like I've been missing out a lot while I was away. So, let me just post some links to video posted recently:










I saw my good friend in Japan who has been uploading at least one pic or video every day on her instagram account mostly related to Sung shared the last video listed above. I totally understand for those who do not speak English daily, it's not clear what is he laughing about or why he is (or looks like) so happy. Well, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea for me to step in explaining the context of the story Sung was telling there, but I had to. I thought she'd like to know what Sung is actually talking about though it's not the happiest story to hear. But what I heard in the first video helped me feeling better. I think the interviewer is right. I think it probably reached 6 out of 10 for how fairly Asian male actors are representing their demography on TV. It's still not as much in movies, though. I totally agree with that. That also helps me start talking about Sung's next work on TV starting soon! I need to decide how I subscribe the show (or the channel, maybe?). I'm still not big on TV. Well, I actually watch movies less than average Americans. I spend time watching casual/comedy shows from Japan most of the time. Thanks to Technology, access to entertainment is not limited for me to something physically local. I don't know enough about what's going on in Hollywood to talk about how it is like. I'm just pretending. But I'm not pretending like I love Sung. I do love Sung. That's for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DR DRE SNOOP DOGG WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

DR DRE SNOOP DOGG EMINEM MARY J BLIGE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

DR DRE FT SNOOP DOGG WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

DRE DRE FT SNOOP DOGG WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X