Saturday, May 27, 2017

What else am I missing?

OK. Let me share my excuse as far as why I didn't post anything for a while here. I was in Japan. My first two weeks of May. And I met a couple of another huge Sung Kang fans there! That was amazing. But I still do not want to let others take #1 position -- #1 Sung Kang fan = me! So, I had to do research manually because my Google Alert stopped finding good articles somehow. (But I still search with Google...)

http://deadline.com/2017/05/party-boat-brett-davern-katie-leclerc-star-crackle-original-movie-1202101749/

His next work! But I don't see it listed in IMDB... but some photos shared on instagram:

A post shared by katieleclerc (@katieleclerc) on






http://www.crackle.com/?CMPID=4599

As of now, I cannot find the show there, yet. But I just signed up will keep monitoring this site.

4 comments:

Julyn said...

Sometime I very wish here source is from me.

Mari said...

Hi Julyn,

I shouldn't forget to mention that I referred to your post before I Google search for more details. You are always ahead of me these days. :) Please also note that the link to your IG account is saved in this blog, but you may not see it when viewed on Mobile/Smart Phone. But if you check Web version, you can see I keep the link there.

Julyn said...

Thanks Mari=)

Anonymous said...

NICK LACHEY DREW LACHEY JEFF TIMMONS JUSTIN JEFFRE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X