Sunday, April 1, 2018

Often seen with foods?

Thank you very much for those sharing recent photos with Sung with hints about when and where it was taken. I mean, I cannot fly to Hawaii to search for Sung, but it's always good to know what's up with him. He was once again caught at food related place.




I suppose it's normal that where we encounter celebrities tends to be a restaurant because we all need to eat every day. It's so generous of Sung letting his fans approach him and give "OK" for a photo taken and shared on SNS.

A post shared by Jared Eugenio (@truckerpraisegod) on


By the way, I found the first day of season 5 of POWER -- July 1st, 2018! Can't wait~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I been support your blog for a long time ~ thank you so much for sharing all the infomation !!!!

Mari said...

Hi Afieye, thank you for leaving your comment here! It’s my pleasure to share what I know about Sung. He is a great actor and I want everyone know more about him. :)