Saturday, May 5, 2018

So, it's official, isn't it?

https://www.slashfilm.com/fast-9-justin-lin/


Check this out! Vin told media that Justin will direct 9 & 10 of FF. This must be super official and Han shall be a part of them!


Yes. We want justice for Han.

BTW, I've never been to Universal Studio in any of the locations. It was my one of "to-do" list that visiting Universal Studio since first time I saw it on TV in late 80s'. After that, they spawn the park to Florida, then, Japan. How come I've never been tn any or them? Since I've come to the status, I've used up my saving and paid-leave for going back home every year. Not much time/money left to travel other cities. Then, I've grown too old to crave for theme parks. We don't have a kid to bring there, neither. So, I suppose that's why. I've been to Disney Land, but only the one in Japan, and that was already 20 years ago.

Anyway, this video does not have Sung in it. Let me share an irrelevant photo of Sung's below, just so we don't forget how he looks like.


No comments: