Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hope Sung is eating well...


I recently got in touch with the person who took this picture or the one who was having a meal wth Sung when this picture was taken. She is another big fan of Sung Kang's. I found the site she and her friends build for Sung Kang in 2006 or earlier. They started the fan club a lot earlier than I became his fan. They even met Sung in person when he was visiting Korea back in summer 2006. They have a lot of pictures with him, which look really cool. That site has been one of my biggest source about learning who Sung is. Sorry, I cannot share all of those pictures there. The site is password protected, and you need to have a Korean social security number in order to sign up for the user account. But I will try getting permission from the admin for some pictures and will share as much as I can.

I really enjoy expandingmy network of this group, Sung Kang fans . My real-life friends tease me that I have no life but stalking Sung. Indeed, I spend most of my free time either watching Sung's works, researching how he is doing, or updating fan sites. Such a loser, I am. I kind of enjoy being a loser, anyway.

I think he is gaining some weight recently. He has never been a small or skinny type anyway. But I think he is now a little careless about his dietr lately or preparing for a role that has to have a few extra pounds, maybe? I like his round face and don't mind even if he goes beyond 250 lbs. I will still be his fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mari-
sometimes, in some of his images, i get the impression that he's dead-exhausted.. but that new myspace photo and the Bloomingdale's he seems very happy and healthy.
but, yeah, sometimes i get worry about him too.

Mari said...

Hi, Cris

yes. i think he is doing good these days. I was him three times in TV dram during past 6 months. i think he was really busy and tired when he was on grass route tour for Finishing the Game in 2007. But now he can take his time, I suppose.