Saturday, January 17, 2009

I stole this picture...


First of all, I have to confess that this picture was actually stolen from another fan site where copying this picture is prohibited. That is bad enought, maybe. But I couldn't help posting this on my blog because this seems to be the latest one and I know there are many other Sung Kang fans who do not get a chance to see this picture unless I post this here. But I will take this down if the original owner of this photo sent me a complait.
I'm running out of his pictures now. But since his new movies are coming up soon, I can definately get more and more new images soon. I can't wait!
It's been almost a year since I started this blog. I really enjoy receiving comments from other fans from different countries. It's good to know there are a whole bunch of different types of girls who are also crazy about Sung. Crazy enough to google search or subscribing google alert with keyword, "Sung Kang" and reached my site.
Once agian, I am just a fan. I'm not blood related to Sung though I sometime feel him very closely as if he is my cousin or something. He is actually helping me a lot mentally thought I don't get to talk to him much -- almost not at all. It's hard to explain, but he has a special power with which he makes you believe he cares everyone including yourself. Maybe I don't really know who he really is. But I still don't mind adoring him like this.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes, very power of charm indeed... :P

Anonymous said...

oops, i meant, the power of charm :D

Anonymous said...

hey mari.. i dont know if you remember me. has been a long time since i posted a comment. but i'm still always here checking out your words..
I loved these latest images of him, so perfectly adorable. ^^

.. i was wondering if you have any address of Sung, for fan mail and stuff like that.
i really hope you do.. x) i would like to send him somethings.

Mari said...

hi, fifii and cris!

Thank you for your comments. I remember you! Regarding Sung's mailing address, I heard Saketini can be the good place.

Sung Kang
c/o Saketini
150 S. Barrington Avenue
Los Angeles, California
90049

I haven't tried this myself, but it should work. I think you can give them a call to confirm.

(310) 440-5553

This number is for reservation, but a quick check like if they can pass your gift to Sung, I think that'll be ok.

Hope this helps.

Cris said...

ahn yeah.. it might work. Saketini it is then! :)
thanks mari.

and congrats for the blog, mari.. this place is like "Sung's haeven" for me. ^^

Cris said...

*heaven

Mari said...

Thank you, Cris.

If you are on MySpace, you may know this already. Sung is selling some clothings designed by his sister now. Not sure if they do international delivery, but it's your chance to get in touch with Sung directly. Unfortunately, it seems they don't have my size...

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie

Big Thank U to u for taking the time to do the blog and keep us updated.

Just a question for u. Is Sung engaged? I ask as his facebook says single. It is a shame if he can no share his love as we all can with our partners. x x x

Mari said...

hi,

I'm glad to hear you enjoy my blog. regarding Sung's status, I don't know if it is official. But when Sung referred to Miki, he call her as his fiance in his interview. She is a co-owner of Saketini.

Anonymous said...

WILL SMITH WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10