Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sung has updated his profile picture


I saw Sung has updated his profile picture at his facebook and MySpace account today. I went ahead to grabbed one and already re-using it here. (Hope that's ok...)

Actually, I saw him updating his picture a few times since a several days back. No idea why, though.

I also saw some new year picture from other fan site today. I don't think I can use the picture here without the owner's permission. But I think it is ok to talk about, at least. He looked very nice there. I think he gained a few pounds since after the JUMP films and grew his hair back. I should keep my eyes on his changes.

5 comments:

fifichaba said...

happy new year mari! have a great one! :D

and who ever took this pic of sung, is a really good 'snap shooter' looks so natural! i like i like :D

Mari said...

Hi, chaba/sunfi

Thank you for your comment. Yeah. I like this snaps shot, too. It was taken recently, Sung said. Hope I get more new pix with some exciting story soon. (I'm running out of my topic lately...)

Anonymous said...

WILL SMITH WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

JADA PINKETT SMITH SHEREE ZAMPINO JADEN SMITH TREY SMITH WILLOW SMITH WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

BUSTA RHYMES WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10-