Saturday, December 12, 2009

I saw Ninja Assasin!

http://www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=111310143375

No offense to Rain, but for me, the best part of this movie is first 10 min where Sung acts as the main character. (Well, to me, he was.)

I went to see this movie prior to my surgery day. So, it's been more than 2 weeks past, but remember very clearly that I was so excited to see the movie started with Sung's face.

I've also seen many individual people blogging about this movie and saying that they decided to see this movie because of Sung. Yeah, we've been waiting to see him in the big screen like that. :D

The only complaint I have is that he did not speak any Japanese. He probably did not have to because his role name is "Hollywood." It's not his fault, but it hardly impressed me that it was actually in Osaka. (I know it's not, but I thought they want to pretend like so.)

Anyway, that's not important for me. What is more important to me is that Sung did excellent job there! I think Chinpira (that's how we call that type of guys in Japanese) may not be a bad role for Sung to stick with at least a few more times in some other movies or TV dramas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm... He's korean... oh well... This was one of the best movies that i have seen!!! [:

Anonymous said...

SIBOY WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CHAD LINDBERG JOHNNY STRONG TOM BERGERON LOIS BERGERON WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10