Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Celebrity of SEMA!



You know why it took me longer this time to share this video? It's final episode! I didn't want to admit that there is no more episode for this series. :( But I'm sure there will be another series featuring Sung soon. We'll be waiting! Uh... another opportunity to see Sung in person missed. I knew about this show earlier. But I had to make a hard choice of passing this opportunity. I really envy for those who get to see him there. I'm adding more interest to my wait, so my next encounter to Sung should be even better. I must search more photos from this show on instagram and other photo sharing sites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIL JON MIA MARTINA DEV EDWARD MAYA KENT JONES MASSARI WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

METRO STATION ANNA KENDRICK T I WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

OWL CITY CARLY RAE JEPSEN WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10