Monday, January 1, 2018

Let's make our 2018 great!



I just came across this post and decided to start my 2018 blogging with it. I've been trying to update my blog before end of 2017 several times, but I just couldn't. It was a bit challenging month for me. It's just my health issue that kept me offline for a while. I was still "liking" all of Sung's and his fans' posts on SNS. But I had to take care of myself most of the time in December.

Thank god, I'm getting better! So, don't worry too much. It's just too cold now in my area. Hope Sung is not in Northeast while we are suffering from extra cold weather. His latest post for "Happy New Year" seems to be from somewhere a little chilly, but not as cold as NYC. I may be wrong about that. But hope Sung remains in warm place as I remember how he was shivering in NYC when I was walking next to him many years ago. I guess he didn't wear a right coat back then.

Hope everyone had (or having) a wonderful holiday season and getting ready to make 2018 great. Keep calm and stay in love with Sung Kang.

2 comments:

Julyn said...

Glad to see you update again Mari.
Happy New Year 2018 wish you all the best and stay healthy get enough rest.

Mari said...

Thanks, Julyn! Belated Happy New Year! I will be around as long as Sung is around. :)