Sunday, January 21, 2018

That's a serious camera!

A post shared by Zac Suskevich (@zsuskevich) on



Sung has been posting a lot of photos on his instagram account. So, I went ahead to Google search "Alexa HD camera." I didn't know it's a serious professional camera like that. So, it's not snap shots but may be from one of his current projects?

I plan to go NY (or perhaps just NJ) unless we get another Storm xxx in mid-Feb. Hope he will be in the area by the time I get there. Though it's not likely that I simply bump into him, you never know.

Still waiting for more news regarding Snakehead and Code 8. I know I'm not the only persistent fan who are patiently and eagerly stalking Sung online (and in-person, whenever possible). So, don't forget to post some selfies sometimes. You still have your iPhone with you, right? Or you may have switched to a Korean brand. But either way, taking a selfie and posting it on instagram must be easy (at least, physically). Don't worry about your bad hair day. We love your bad hair, too.

2 comments:

juliana foley said...

Thanks for sharing this great article with us.I can learn lot of things in your posting article

Mari said...

Hi juliana,

Thank you for your comment! Glad to hear you found interesting t hings here. :)