Sunday, August 10, 2008

JUMP store in SOHO NYC

As I planned ealier, I visited NYC this weekend to see how Sung is doing in the ads of JUMP shoes store. This picture is what I took yesterday in SOHO.

According to the store clerk, their campaign featuring Sung has just started and they show me the ad in Marie Clarie September edition. He looked really good there and the shoes the girl was wearing looked very nice too. Unfortunately, the shoes were not available in the store yet. They said they will be there in 2 weeks.

I also asked about the short film featuring Sung, but they said that is not ready, neither, and they are not allow to disclose about it until it becomes available later this month. They suggested me to stay tuned thrugh facebook or send an email to Victor.

I guess I was a bit too early. The campaign seems to be meant for fall season. But at least, I was happy to see one of the new image in the magazine ad. I will buy the magazine and scan the image if I cannot find the same one from JUMP's site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BAD BUNNY J BALVIN BRUNO MARS WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10