Friday, August 8, 2008

Sung's mom = Kim Jong Il?



http://www.alivenotdead.com/mrkangsta/mad+max+vs.+kim+jong+il-profile-234152.html

Sung posted another childhood story in his blog recently. As always, he is a great story teller! It's funny that more I read about what Sung has been through, stronger he maks me feel that he is really a Korean. Well, he never said he is not a Korean, but he has been saying that he is an Asian American. No contradition there. But for some reason, I felt Sung would rather say he is an Asian American than Korean American. So, I am kind of surprised when Sung shows his Korean aspect by likening his mom to Kim Jon Il.

Sung does not get political in his blog writing, but I'd like to know more about how he feels about Korea like North and South and history with Japan, etc. They can be very sensitive topics, so, I understand he does not share his thoughts in public. But I'm just curious...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMI FELIX JAEHN WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

DMX SISQO WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

BAD BUNNY LUIS MATINEZ WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10