Monday, August 25, 2008

Sung in my iPhone!

I'm so proud of my 3G iPhone. You know why? With this, I can carry Sung's movie all the time with me. If someone wants to see Sung, I can show it to him or her right away. Sooooo handy! I can capture screenshots very easily like this. I started taking even more screenshots. I also found there are many freeware allows me to convert my DVD movies into iPhone compatible digital format. I have already transferred Sung's short film, 9:30 and put that in my iPhone! I still have 8 more GB free space to fill with Sung's movies and pictures ~~

I started seeing more and more people talking about FF4 in their blogs. It's good to see people do not fail to mention Han as well as the rest of main characters. Yeah. Han is so cool.

3 comments:

padillamorquecho said...

LOL... Mari i wish i could get a iphone.. I got a ipod and i loaded it with all of the pics if sung that i could find even yours and movies. So just in case i ever run into him like u did i could show him how crazy I AM... The only thing is that i wouldn't be able to take a picture coz i don't have a iphone ..LOL

Mari said...

Hi, Monica!

Thank you for your comment.
I had the first generation of
iPod a while back. Then, I finally
decided to buy iPhone earlier
this month and I'm happy with this!
:) You are welcome to grab Sung's
pictures from my site!

Anonymous said...

TIESTO / DZEKO FT PREME POST MALONE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X