Saturday, August 30, 2008

Secret Agents Concert?

I found this link is talking about the same event that Sung is scheduled to appear as a presenter:

http://www.citizencorps-escambia.info/international-secret-agents-concert/

It appears that Sung will be there for sure. But unfortunatelly, I cannot come to this event because I live in East Coast at the moment.

Sung keeps updating his plan to attend many events in West or East coasts, but I realized that those are just his wish list because I saw Sun signed up for two events held in CA and NY in the same day. Well, I should not call it as BS, but I wish I can find which event Sung will come for sure.

I sent a message directly to Sung, but I guess I should not except him writing me back all the time (Yes. I have received his response a few times in the past). But I guess he is too busy lately. Hope it is not the message I sent that scared him off.

BTW, this is another screenshot from FF3 taken by my iPhone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

KENDRICK LAMAR WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

TREY SONGZ WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

TIESTO / DZEKO FT PREME POST MALONE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BAD BUNNY / J BALVIN WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B / BRUNO MARS WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

CARDI B MEGAN THEE STALLION WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X