Monday, September 15, 2008

Hope Sung can make this one

http://www.apafilm.org/

I was so thrilled when I found Sung plans to attend this event held in DC.

DC APA Film Festival Kick-Off Party

Start Time:
Friday, September 19, 2008 at 9:00pm
End Time:
Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 2:00am
Location:
Temple Lounge (http://www.templeloungedc.com/)
Street:
4001 N. Fairfax Dr. (Metro: Ballston/MU, Orange Line)
City/Town:
Arlington, VA

I am not sure if he truely intends to show up. There is a chance that he is simply showing his support to this group by clicking "attend" button here. But this is the event I met Sung in person for the first time last year, where Finishing the Game was featured. I'm not sure if any of the films shown during this year's event feature Sung Kang. I could not match any title of the movies listed there to what I can find in Sung's IMDB site. So, I don't really know which ticket I should purchase. But even if Sung does not show up, I will probably attend this event because the place is so close to where I work. I work until 8pm on Friday, so, I can just stop by there after that. You gotta be there this Friday, Sung!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KENDRICK LAMAR WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

TREY SONGZ WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X