Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's been a year...

I once again spent quit a bit portion of my weekend to convert Sung's movie on DVD to mp4 format, so I can transfer it to my iPhone.

This one is from iTune Store. If you know there are any other online store from where I can directly download mp4 format clips in which I can see Sung, please let me know. That'll save a lot of my time.

BTW, I saw someone left a message at Sung's Facebook or MySpace asking if Sung is a Korean or Chinese. I guess that is a fair question to ask. But I wonder why not Japanese? Anyway, that question reminded me the first moment I saw Sung on FF3. I kind of knew he is a Korean because many of the guys I fell in love at first sight are Korean. When I confirmed my answer at Wikipedia, I was very happy! Speaking of Wikipedia, I'd better add a link to Sung's page there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TREY SONGZ WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X

Anonymous said...

KENDRICK LAMAR WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X