Saturday, September 20, 2008

I could not see Sung yesterday

I am not as lucky as last year when it comes to the chance of seeing Sung in person. Though I knew that Sung did not mean to actually show up to the even I mentioned in my previous article, I did not completely give up on the possibility last night. So, when I found I cannot meet with him, I was sad. But I won't blame him for his misleading intention in his facebook profile. I kind of knew that he was just showing his support to the event and the organization. Besides, it was good to be there to see some previews of films planned to be shown during the event and I picked up the event program where I found some interesting works. My husband, who accompanied me last night, also said it was good to be there anyway.

I guess I just need to visit his restaurant in LA if I really want to see him again. The odds are better there.

This picture is from UNDOING. I went ahead to take a liberty of edit the screenshot I took. I found some of Sung's fans using images I uploaded in this blog, which is fine. I do not have any distribution right of Sung's images from the first place. I'm the one infringing his intellectual properties or right of publicity, I suppose. But if they can give me some credit, that'll be nice. Just so people will know that I'm the one who capture those screenshots like crazy and edit a little bit before making them viewable online. Am I asking too much here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KENDRICK LAMAR TREY SONGZ WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X