Thursday, September 29, 2016

How did I miss this pic?

A photo posted by HanLives (@sungkangstafan) on


This is a great shot!
I used to feel there is no photo of Sung's available online that I haven't seen. But that's not true any more. I see other fans posting pictures that I've never seen. Shame on me!

I started thinking of him even more often lately after I started chatting with other fans from Japan who seems to be as crazy as I am when it comes to Sung. The only way to beat her with the amount of love to him is "time." She is a very strong fan, but just became a fan after watching "Bullet to the Head" aired on TV in Japan recently. So, I'm totally a winner. While I am extremely enjoying talking with her about everything I know about Sung and how obsessed/persistent I have been, I also know she is my competitor! She sometimes mentions how sad it is to realize we are actually nothing for Sung. But that's not true. Fans mean a lot to Sung. I think I heard him saying that. Without fans like us, he will be jobless. So, we must be proud fans! That reminds me, it is probably time to wear "Han Lives!" T-shirt. Yes. I bought it a while ago and wear it sometimes. I didn't get a chance to take picture yet. I thought it might be more cool to take a picture with not-so-brand-new T-shirt, just so people know I've been wearing it a lot. Anyone can buy it and wear it once and take a picture. But to win against competition, I must show a worn T-shirt. OK. I will do that tomorrow! and come to work with it. Craziness!

1 comment:

thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.