Friday, December 16, 2016

Suggestion for a gift to his fans

A photo posted by Woohooo Girls (@woohooogirls) on


I was chatting with my friend in Japan a few weeks ago about what makes our life easier and we both agreed with this idea -- a daily wake-up call from Sung! Isn't this a great idea? All Sung needs to do is just recording his voice for 10-20 seconds saying something like:

"Good morning. Wake up. You'll be late. Have a great day. Love ya."

Just use iPhone or any other smart phone and record these words, then, upload it to any kind of online file sharing site. Then, grab a link to download the file and paste it in Facebook page. This shouldn't take more than 15 minutes, and become a great gift for all of crazy fans like us.

Alternatively, say same things but in different languages. For example in Japanese,

"Ohayou. Okite. Okureruyo. Itte rassyai. Daisuki dayo."

I'd like to have a Korean version as well, but then, my husband will be jealous.

By the way, it's my birthday today.  lol~

4 comments:

Julyn said...

Happy Birthday Mari!

Julyn said...

After record sound upload to where?

Mari said...

Hi Julyn,

Thank you! I'm not sure where he can upload the file, but I was just saying it is not that hard these days to find a free online storage like Google Cloud or Amazon Cloud. Hope he or his manager can consider this idea. But it's just my wish. I should probably suggest this to Fi and see if she can get Sung consider this. Let's see. :D

Anonymous said...

TIESTO / DZEKO FT PREME POST MALONE WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X