Saturday, February 23, 2008

Asian American Film Festival in DC

I know, I know. I'm not doing a good job with posting my articles chronologically, but remember, it's just my blog and not an official one. Though I'm trying my best to put all info I know honestly without disguising any facts, you, the readers of this blog, are responsible about how to interpret what written here. I am putting info related to Sung Kang based on my own experience and knowledge collected mainly online. But just so you know, I got simple oral 'OK' from Sung directly about putting his pictures (as far as those I or my husband took) and writing about him. :)

I spent too much time to talk about disclaimer. Anyway, this is me & Sung Kang! taken on 09/28/2007 @Silver Spring, MD. There was an Asian American Film Festival going on. The first night of the event started with "Finishing the Game," where Sung and the other casts and crews presented. This picture was taken by my husband after the movie. Below is the artile I uploaded to another blog of mine.

Dream comes true ~~

I finally met my most favorite actor in the world tonight!!

Sung Kang, the sexiest!

I went to Asian Amerian Film Festival tonight. I feel so lucky to find this event last weekend becaue I was not sure how I can get to see Finishing the Game. Well, it's a day before I am flying to Japan, but I could not help getting there to check out this movie. I will write a complete review later, but I just want to post my photo first.

Do I look like Photoshipped? Yes. I had my husband clean up my skin condition. But that is not the point here. Look! It's real Sung Kang! Can you belive this? Yes. He was there! He was soooooo generous and did not mind me approaching him after the movie asking a shot with me. He even recognized me from MySpace. In fact, when I could not do anything but staring at him, he was the first one started talking to me like "You must be my friend from MySpace." Amazing! I was absolutely stunned.

I expressed my honest feeling that how much I admire him. I briefly introduced my husband to him after this picture was taken. I gave my husband's business card to him and he said the card looks nice. :) We offered him a free shot, knowing this may not make any sense to him, but we just could not help because my husband is in the same industry. He did not show any uncomfortbleness for our cheeky offer, which made me even more admire him.

I just found myself just like a character in the movie who was a girlfriend and a manager of Sung Kang's role because I was acting like my husband's manager, trying to promote his business. But my husband and I are very stable and have never been broken up in the past 7 yars.

I really hope Sung Kang has a time to come down to my husband studio for his portraits.

http://www.photographyjun.com

4 comments:

Julyn said...

Mari, you try to see search "Miki"or Sung wife on google. You will saw this photo. And i click some link. Them write your name call Miki.

Julyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mari said...

Hi Julyn,

I know! I accidentally found that this picture shows up first when search Google with keyword, "Sung, married." My husband laughed really hard. This picture was taken by my husband. My best friend also told me that when she searched about Sung, she saw my picture, and she was laughing really hard, too. I'm so proud decoy of Sung's wife. :)

Mari said...

Actually, I wrote about that in my article here: http://sungkangfan.blogspot.com/2014/12/stolen-picture-found-lol.html
:D