Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Who loves Sung Kang so bad? ... me!!

I decided to move my old articles about Sung Kang to this blog and keep everything updated in English. I realized that is better way to find other Sung Kang fans who are from all over the world. Please note that this is not an official site. But I was very lucky last year to see Sung Kang twice in person and talked to him for a while and take his pictures! By the way, "Daisuki" means "big like" in Japanese. Sung Kang Daisuki = We love Sung Kang!

4 comments:

padillamorquecho said...

You are so lucky.... I Love Him 2. I'm a 40 year old married mother of four and this guy drives my crazy. I have all his movie but one Die Hard. Lucky u.... Thanks for the blog keep up the good work ....

Mari said...

:) I'm glad to know that the range of Sung Kang fans is very wide! I'm seen a lot of girls from 14 years old, from Eastern European countries, Russia, etc. Sung is supported by such a variety of people, which cofirms that he is truly an excellent actor!

Royalty said...

OHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! you are so lucky!!! I want to go to usa nest year and i think about this all the time..I really admire you..Where you saw him?? please we need to make a fanclub to him..He was here in Brasil last week..but i could not see him..But i am sure that i will*_*
You are the best!!!!!!!!!

Faelli_Ackles said...

OHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! you are so lucky!!! I want to go to usa nest year and i think about this all the time..I really admire you..Where you saw him?? please we need to make a fanclub to him..He was here in Brasil last week..but i could not see him..But i am sure that i will*_*
You are the best!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS MY REAL BLOG:http://faellis.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-11-08T18:52:00-03:00&max-results=7