Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sung & Russel

I was very lucky that I was able to see Sung in person twice during last half of 2007. This picture was taken by me(!) on December 5th, 2007 in NYC where Sung's movie, 'UNDOING' was released. The theater was very small and I wasn't too happy with the quality of the graphic and sounds there, but I enjoyed being in the small theater because I was very close to Sung and Russel when they came up front for Q&A held after the movie.

According to Russel, he and Sung met at the table of Texas Holdem. (People laughed). Sung, as a co-producer, was the one who grabbed Russel to join the movie. They talked a lot about how the movie industry is like for Asian talents and what it is mean to be an Asian actors in USA, etc. It was a very interesting Q&A session.

I will write more about the movie itself in another article. For more information about this movie, also check out:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5154952083
Posted by Picasa

No comments: